5th May 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS Ignite or TCS interview?

I have completed my 10th standard with 76% and an avg.of 84% in science group. After that I have persuade diploma engineering in Electronics and telecommunication engg.with an avg of 84%. I have not given 11th standard examination and right now I am pursuing B.TECH in ECE. Am I eligible for tcs ignite or tcs interview?

5th May 2015, 03:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS Ignite or TCS interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th standard with 76% and an avg.of 84% in science group. After that I have persuade diploma engineering in Electronics and telecommunication engg.with an avg of 84%. I have not given 11th standard examination and right now I am pursuing B.TECH in ECE. Am I eligible for tcs ignite or tcs interview?
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for TCS recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
5th May 2015, 10:53 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for TCS Job:

TCS generally takes B.E/B.Tech/MCA students with overall 60% aggregate without any backlog.

Your communication skill must be good.

your English must be perfect and your aptitude and technical knowledge should be good.

Selection Process:-

1.Written test

2.Presentation

3.Interview Technical Knowledge
5th May 2015, 11:06 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

After scoring the such marks in the Engineering you are eligible to go for the interview for the job in T.C.S. India and can get a good job.

>> For this first you have to make your resume on Nokri.com or on Monster.com and then put in to the personal site of the company T.C.S. and whenever after this within the time they will recruit new vacancies they will first call you.

>> After that in interview mostly first the Written and group discussion are there for the qualifying round and then the H.R. interview is taken.

>> In the written syllabus will be of your graduation stream and in group discussion any topic can be given st the time and the most valuable opinion candidate will be go for the next round.

>> After it H.R. interview will be there and that will be taken by the selection committee of the company and that will be your final selection round.
5th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

See,big companies like TCS, Infosys and Wipro have an almost common eligibility criteria for the candidates. The main clauses of which are given below-

>> 60% in high school and intermediate.

>> You should not have any backlogs at the time of joining.

>> Some of them also do not consider improvement in intermediate.

>> A basic knowledge of computer languages if you are not of CS,IT branch and thorough knowledge of as much programming languages as you can calibrate with your skills.

So, as you can see you are definitely eligible for the interview. It doesn't matter that whether you have done diploma or intermediate, if you are doing b.tech then definitely you are eligible for the interview of TCS. Also, there are many other which also offer software and IT field jobs. These are-
> L&T infotech
> Mahindra Infotech
> Asahi Glasses
> Ashirwad consultancy
> Joyce enterprises

and the list continues.....
28th February 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlog in inter but after that i scored 60%. Am I eligible for open ignite interview?
28th February 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlog in inter but after that I scored 60%. Am I eligible for open ignite interview?
20th May 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I know the website link to register for BTECH students? ,I am an electronics and communication engineering student ,I got a message to register in TCS ignite but when I register it I got only some options except BTECH as my degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?