2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Rails Developer in VinSol, New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Rails Developer in VinSol, New Delhi. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by VinSol, New Delhi. Please tell me about the salary.

7th April 2019, 02:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Rails Developer in VinSol, New Delhi?

Salary Package offered in Vinsol, New Delhi Rails Developer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Vinsol, New Delhi Rails Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Vinsol

Name of the Job Position - Rails Developer

Qualification Required:-

<> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA to be eligible.

Salary Offered - 5 Lakh Per Annum

<> You should have strong programming skills and excellent communication skills, problem solving skills.

Click here for official website
7th April 2019, 08:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Rails Developer in VinSol, New Delhi?

Salary package offered to Rails Developer in VinSol, New Delhi is around INR 5.0 lacs per annum. Candidates who have obtained a degree in B.Tech / B.E/ M.C.A are eligible to attend Rails Developer interview in VinSol, New Delhi. Candidates must have strong programming and excellent communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?