2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of VinSol, New Delhi Rails Developer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of VinSol, New Delhi for the post of Rails Developer. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at VinSol, New Delhi? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

22nd April 2019, 01:49 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of VinSol, New Delhi Rails Developer interview?

Selection procedure of VinSol, for the post of Rails Developer:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile. Also they can ask about your final year project details and few technical question related to that.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?