2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Rails Developer post in VinSol, New Delhi?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview which VinSol, New Delhi is scheduled for the post of Rails Developer. I want to know that how many vacancies are there for this particular post in VinSol, New Delhi? Please tell me asap.

22nd April 2019, 01:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Rails Developer post in VinSol, New Delhi?

vacancies available for Rails Developer post in VinSol, New Delhi

There are few vacancies left currently for the role of Rails Developer post in VinSol, as this opening gets available few days back and already few batch of interview was done.
Still if you are going to appear for the interview and you will be able to clear the interview you can expect an immediate offer from the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?