11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Sales Support Associate in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore and become Sales Support Associate then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

19th October 2018, 06:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Sales Support Associate in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore?

if you crack the interview of Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore to become Sales Support Associate, you will get around Rs. 70,000 - 80,000 per annum.
Candidates who have passed any Bachelor's Degree like, BBA / BCOM / BSC / BA etc. from any recognized university are eligible to attend Sales Support Associate interview in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore. Candidates must be fluent in English language and must have good communication skills in Tamil and English both to be eligible.
20th October 2018, 06:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Sales Support Associate in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore?

Salary Offered in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Effitrac Solutions India

Name of the Job Position - Inside Sales Support Associate

Salary offered - Rs.6,000/- to Rs.7,000/- per month

Hence, if you have done B.Com or B.Sc or BA or BBA or any other bachelor's degree then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

You must be fluent in English in order to crack this recruitment. You should be comfortable in talking to the people and must have good listening skills. Excellent communication skills in English and Tamil would be preferable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?