11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate interview?

Hello Sir, I want to prepare for the interview of Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore for the post of Sales Support Associate. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

10th July 2020, 11:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate interview?

Selection procedure in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate interview as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. Business communication test.
4. HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?