11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore is hiring for the post of Sales Support Associate. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

19th October 2018, 05:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate interview are given below.

You must have any Bachelor's Degree like, BBA / BCOM / BSC / BA etc. to be eligible to attend Sales Support Associate interview in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore.

Educational gap not more than one year.

Only those willing to relocate to COIMBATORE should apply.
19th October 2018, 06:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate interview are given below.

You must have any Bachelor's Degree like, BBA / BCOM / BSC / BA etc. to be eligible to attend Sales Support Associate interview in Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore.

Educational gap not more than one year.

You must be fluent in English language.

You must have good communication skills in Tamil and English both.

You must be comfortable in talking to people & a good listener.
20th October 2018, 05:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Effitrac Solutions, Coimbatore Sales Support Associate recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Effitrac Solutions India

Name of the Job Position - Inside Sales Support Associate

>> You should have done any of the below mentioned streams or courses in order to be eligible.
* Any Bachelor's Degree or
* BA or
* BCA or
* BBA or
* B.Sc or
* B.Com

>> You are required to join immediately after successfully selected under this recruitment.

>> Candidates having experience or freshers can apply for this recruitment.

>> Only those candidates willing to relocate in Coimbatore should apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?