20th August 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Senior Associates in Cognizant Gurgaon?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Cognizant Gurgaon is going to conduct an interview for the post of Senior Associate. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Cognizant then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

31st August 2020, 12:20 AM
Princee97

Default Re: Salary package of Senior Associates in Cognizant Gurgaon?

** Salary package of Senior Associates in Cognizant Gurgaon is ₹ 14,36,580/yr.

* As, the work of a Senior Associates is to serve as the primary point of contact for clients during the course of an engagement.

** To apply for the this job position, you can directly apply through the official website applying link given below-

https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en/job/00037870981/Sr-Associate-Projects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?