26th November 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th and after completing class 12th I want to join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet. I want to know the procedure to apply for Indian Navy and what is the eligibility criteria required for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy?
  3. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  5. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  6. How to join UK Merchant Navy as a deck cadet? What is the qualification required? Minimum monthly salary of deck cadet in USD?
  7. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  9. Is one year Deck Cadet course enough for joining Merchant Navy?
  10. What steps should I follow to join the Indian Navy? How much should I score in class 12th to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  11. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  12. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  14. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  16. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary class in commerce?
  17. Can I join Indian Navy after completing class 12th at the age of 17?
  18. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
6th June 2021, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?

can i Apply in indian Navy I Done 12th with Biology And If so how can we apply And how can we Do This
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?