10th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in CloudThing Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to attend an interview of CloudThing Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in CloudThing.

13th September 2019, 04:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in CloudThing Bangalore?

The minimum salary of a software engineer in CloudThing, may start from Rs. 4,50,000/- and above per year depending upon the eligibility of the candidate s and norms of the company.

Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment can attend the walk in interview at the given venue on 11th August 2019.

Add: cloudThing India Pvt Ltd, #158, 14th Cross, 5th Main, Sector 6 – HSR Layout, Bangalore
Landmark Behind Bhagavathi Hospital.
13th September 2019, 07:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in CloudThing Bangalore?

Company Name : CloudThing Bengaluru

Job Title: Software Engineer

Salary package of Software Engineer in CloudThing Bangalore is around INR 2.8 -8.39 lakhs per annum
. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and programming skills to meet the business requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?