24th March 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore?

Hi friends, I want to join Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore to become an Software Engineer there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by Microchip Technology. Please tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th March 2020, 02:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore?

Salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore is Rs.7,82,082 per annum.

The applicant should have graduated in BE/BTech from any university.

The applicant should have 0 to 2 years of experience as well.
27th March 2020, 02:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore?

The salary package of ₹ 7,82,082 per year is offered to Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore.

The candidate should have knowledge of Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming, etc to be eligible for Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?