25th October 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Systems Engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Systems Engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by Velan Info Services, Coimbatore. Please tell me about the salary.

1st August 2020, 01:41 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Systems Engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore?

Company Name:-Velan Info. Services, Coimbatore

Job-Role:-Systems Engineer

Experience Level:-Freshers /(0-1) Years

The Salary package of Systems Engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore is around INR 4-6 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.
11th August 2020, 08:59 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Salary package of Systems Engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore?

Salary package of Systems Engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore
System Engineer with cross platform skill. Administration support for Data Centers, Root cause analysis, Preparing In/Out ward for materials, etc.

Systems Engineer salaries - ₹ 2,81,229/yr
12th August 2020, 07:32 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Salary package of Systems Engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Systems Engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by Velan Info Services, Coimbatore. Please tell me about the salary.
Salary package of Systems Engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore is 4 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs per annum.
13th August 2020, 11:19 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The average salary of System engineer in Velan Info Services, Coimbatore is 25,000 to 30000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?