7th August 2020, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Technical Support Engineer at Thomson Reuters Vadodara?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Thomson Reuters Vadodara is scheduling an interview for the post of Technical Support Engineer. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

12th August 2020, 09:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Technical Support Engineer at Thomson Reuters Vadodara?

Salary Package offered for a Technical Support Engineer at Thomson Reuters Vadodara recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for a Technical Support Engineer at Thomson Reuters Vadodara recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Thomson Reuters

Name of the Job Position - Technical Support Engineer

>> Salary Package offered - Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.6,50,000/- per annum

>> Job Location - Vadodara

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible for this recruitment. You must be having 3 to 4 years of experience for this recruitment and is preferable.

>> Having knowledge in Unix, SQL Database administrator, SQL, PL..etc., would be an added advantage.
12th August 2020, 08:04 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Salary package of a Technical Support Engineer at Thomson Reuters Vadodara?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Thomson Reuters Vadodara is scheduling an interview for the post of Technical Support Engineer. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.
Salary package of Technical Support Engineer in Thomson Reuters, Vadodara is 4,00,000 to 6,50,000 per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?