24th April 2012, 10:17 PM
sreeja korinni

What would be my rank in AIEEE after scoring 150 marks? I belong to OC and have no reservations

wat would be my rank in aieee if i got 150 marks? i belong to OC i have no reservations

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get into any NIT after scoring AIR of 205970 in AIEEE?
  2. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  3. Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Which college should I choose after scoring 694894 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC quota
  5. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required?
  6. Can I get any college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE with a rank of 329000?
  7. Can I get into NIT Warangal after scoring 200 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT Patna after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  9. How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?
  10. Can I get admission in Durgapur NIT after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  11. What will be my rank after scoring 150 marks in JEAM engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I get any NIT after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  13. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What rank and college will I get after scoring 195 and 150 in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get the best college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any government college across India or in Punjab? I belong to SC category
  16. Is there any chance to get a good college in NIT after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE?
  17. How much rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  18. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
29th April 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be my rank in AIEEE after scoring 150 marks? I belong to OC and have no reservations

can i get NIT kurukshetra after scoring 150 in aieee?
30th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be my rank in AIEEE after scoring 150 marks? I belong to OC and have no reservations

what is the rank in aieee at marks 50 in 2011
20th May 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

what will be my rank after scoring 150 in aieee
20th May 2012, 10:24 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will be my rank after scoring 150 in aieee
Hi.
Following is the estimated Rank v/s Marks sheet for AIEEE 2012:

Rank Range Marks Range
Less than 300 More than 290
Less than 5000 More than 250
Less than 10000 More than 210
Less than 15000 More than 180
Less than 25000 More than 155
Less than 30000 More than 145

As you are expecting 150 marks in AIEEE 2012, your estimated rank will be around 25000-30000.

The result of AIEEE will be announced in the first week of june.
You may view the same at http://cbseresults.nic.in/

Good luck
21st May 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,my expected rank in aieee is 25k living in punjab..and got cse in vit..so plz tell me the best option..
21st May 2012, 09:12 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,my expected rank in aieee is 25k living in punjab..and got cse in vit..so plz tell me the best option..
Hi friend

You have not mentioned whether you have got CSE in VIT Vellore or VIT Chennai. That is an important factor in this discussion because there is considerable difference between VIT Vellore and VIT Chennai.

If you have got Computer science in VIT Vellore, i think it is a very good option as VIT Vellore is a reputed university and is also known for its education quality and placements. It is a well established university and the students there are very good as well in terms of academics. It is the perfect study institution if you are very serious in your studies because they are very strict in terms of academics and there is not much in Vellore(malls, hangouts, etc.) to do other than limit the fun and refreshment to the hostel itself.
You will not get a better college than VIT Vellore through AIEEE with 25000 rank so it will be a good decision to go for it.

If you have got CSE in Chennai campus, then i would suggest you to wait for your AIEEE result and wait for the AIEEE counselling to know which college you can get through AIEEE. The Chennai campus is new and it has not established itself yet, also it is not that known for its placements or quality of education. Infact even the students in Chennai campus are not as good as the Vellore campus. The reviews as well have not been positive so far and thus VIT Chennai is not that great a college as of now. So you may keep it on hold to see which AIEEE college you get and then decide!

Good luck
14th November 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

In ST Catagorie how much rank i will get when i score 150 marks.
15th November 2012, 03:49 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreeja korinni View Post
wat would be my rank in aieee if i got 150 marks? i belong to OC i have no reservations
HI!
You will not get admission any top college after passing A.I.E.E.E exam.
Friend date of counselling is over you will mot get admission in any college.
You can apply in 2013.

For more detail log on to www.aieee.nic.in

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?