5th June 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Technical Trainee in CEI?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Technical Trainee in CEI. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by CEI. Please tell me about the salary.

6th June 2018, 02:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Technical Trainee in CEI?

Salary Package offered for a Technical Trainee in CEI:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, here is the salary that is offered for the job position of a Technical Trainee.

<> Salary Package Offered - Rs.2.75 Lakh Per Annum

<> Name of the Company - CEI

<> Name of the Job Position - Technical Trainee

<> Qualification Required - B.E/ B.Tech in IT or CSE or MCA

<> Minimum Percentage Required - 60% marks throughout the academics

<> Having knowledge of C, C++, Java, OOPS, .NET will be an added advantage for you.

<> Candidates who are not having experience are also eligible and you should have excellent problem solving skills along with the good time management skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?