21st August 2019, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Telecom Engineer at Tata Communications Chennai?

I am interested to join as a Telecom Engineer at Tata Communications. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post at Tata Communications Chennai. I would like to know about the salary package for this post at Tata Communications. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th June 2022, 10:32 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Telecom Engineer at Tata Communications Chennai?

Salary package offered for Telecom Engineer at Tata Communications Chennai recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Telecom Engineer in Tata Communications Chennai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company- Tata Communications

Name of the Job Position- Telecom Engineer

@ The salary basically varies from time to time. And the take home salary would be around Rs.23,000/- per month. Also it may increase based on the experience you attain.

@ And annual salary would be around 3.1 Lakh Per annum. Hence, make sure you get good command over your technical concepts and clear all the rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?