8th March 2020, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Software Engineers in Xoriant Gurgaon?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of Software Engineer at Xoriant Gurgaon. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me what salary they are going to offer me for a Software Engineer post.

13th March 2020, 09:33 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Salary of Software Engineers in Xoriant Gurgaon?

For the freshers who got selected in the selection process Software Engineers in Xoriant Gurgaon can expect the salary of 3 to 3.5 lakhs per annum.

For the experienced aspirant’s salary will be based on their years of experience and the knowledge.

Documents required to apply for Software Engineers in Xoriant Gurgaon is given below :-

SSC Mark sheet.

HSC/Diploma Mark sheet.

Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.

Carry Latest updated Resume.

Valid Passport Photocopies.

Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?