20th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

SAP institutes in Mumbai and their fee structure? Which module is suitable for me?

Hi, I have completed BE (E&TC). I want to ask you about the SAP course about its duration and fees structure? What are the benefits after doing SAP course? Also, tell me the best institute in Mumbai because I live in Mumbai. Tell me which module is suitable for me? Please reply me on my email : [email protected]

7th April 2023, 05:18 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: SAP institutes in Mumbai and their fee structure? Which module is suitable for me?

Here are some key points about SAP courses, institutes and modules suitable for an E&TC engineer in Mumbai:

• SAP stands for Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing. It is a global software company that offers enterprise resource planning software for managing business operations. SAP courses teach you how to implement and support these applications.
• Top SAP institutes in Mumbai include NIIT, Aptech, ICICI Knowledge Park, ABS Academy, Convergys etc. Annual fees ranges from ₹1.2L to ₹3L approximately. Courses include implementations, modules, certifications, diplomas and degrees. Duration is typically 3 months to 2 years based on the program.
• Benefits of SAP courses are high employability, good salary, career growth, work with leading technologies, project experience, international certifications etc. SAP has a huge demand in the industry.

• As an E&TC graduate, suitable SAP modules for you are:
› SAP SD (Sales and Distribution): Helps manage business processes related to sales, shipping, billing, customer relationships, accounts receivable, etc. Relevant for marketing and sales roles.
› SAP MM (Material Management): Covers purchasing, inventory management, sourcing, quality management, warehouse management, etc. Useful for supply chain and logistics positions.
› SAP PM (Plant Maintenance): Helps manage equipment maintenance, repair and service life cycle in manufacturing setups. Suits maintenance engineering and facility management profiles.
› SAP PS (Project Systems): Helps manage projects, resources, budgets, schedules, risks, etc. Relevant for project management roles. You can find openings in various domains like IT, infrastructure, consulting etc.

• Some courses you can opt for are SAP Certification Courses (SAP COS), SAP Consulting Courses, Diploma in SAP MM/SD etc. Start with shorter certifications to build up experience before investing in advanced programs.
• Explore job opportunities in SAP partner companies or in your area of interest like telecom, electronics, IT etc. Freshers have good chances of getting selected with SAP qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?