6th March 2012, 10:46 PM

Highest cutoff marks for general category students for IBPS clerk exam?

what is highest cut off for general for ibps clark exam2011?

1. Highest marks required in general category in IBPS clerk exam?
  2. What is the date of submission of forms for BOB bank? I have scored 180 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  3. What is the minimum cutoff for general category to qualify for IBPS Clerk exam?
  4. Cutoff marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam?
  5. Approximate cutoff marks for general candidate in IBPS clerk exam?
  6. Cutoff marks of OBC clerk final exam? I have secured 147 overall marks
  7. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  8. Can I get a job in bank after doing MSc in Physical Chemistry
  9. What is the highest marks required in IBPS?
  10. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness?
  11. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  12. What is the highest marks obtained in IBPS clerk exam by candidate of Uttrakhand?
  13. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness? i have scored 148 in IBPS clerk exam
  14. Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?
  15. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  16. Cut off marks for IBPS Clerk Exam for the candidates of General category?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate? -- [New]
  18. Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?
7th March 2012, 02:49 PM
lvnareshsunrise

Default Re: Highest cutoff marks for general category students for IBPS clerk exam?

IBPS is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of clerical positions for 19 public sector banks from the previous academic year. SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined hands with IBPS.

The selection procedure for Clerical positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The IBPS ClerK Exam was conducted on
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011

The result of this Exam has been announced recently and the candidates are started receiving the score cards of this Exam.

The score card of IBPS Clerk Exam will be valid for a period of 1 year.

This means the candidate can appear for the Interview of any of the 19 public sector banks by using this score card if his score is more than the cut off marks set by the particular bank to be eligible for Interview.

More than 40 lakhs candidates have applied for IBPS Clerk Exam and out of them more than 30 lakhs candidates have taken this Exam.

More than 5 lakhs candidates have qualified in the written exam of IBPS for Clerical recruitment.

To the best of my knowledge, the cut off is going to be 180-190 marks for the banks which release notification initially for the Interview procedure.
8th March 2012, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Highest cutoff marks for general category students for IBPS clerk exam?

How many students have got more than 170 marks
8th March 2012, 08:37 PM

Sir my score is 164 is there any chance of final selection in cg
8th March 2012, 09:25 PM

how to find our rank in ibps clerk exam result
8th March 2012, 10:49 PM

what is the highest score accuired by the obc candidate in ibps clerical exam
8th March 2012, 11:28 PM

i got 135 marks in ibps clerk exame can i will call for interview and can will get job,if yes than pl tel me how can prepare interview
if higher scorer already got the job than he can apply for other bank, than what can do the lower scorer.all
this benifit get only higher scorer
can have provosion in this if one is selected than he can not apply rest of bank,pl reply me.
9th March 2012, 08:54 AM

i got 168,,,i am from kerlala...obc.../any hope for getting job...//rajesh alappuzha
9th March 2012, 02:59 PM

I've got 181.is it enough to get job being a general candidate of westbengal?
9th March 2012, 05:59 PM

i got 138 marks in ibps cierk exam. there is any chance in general cat. plz tell me.
9th March 2012, 08:39 PM

i have got 141 marks in ibps clerk exam for obc quota.

if any chance please tell me....
10th March 2012, 01:55 AM

Sir, i got 147 score in st category from himachal pradesh .Is there any chance for job ?
10th March 2012, 07:18 AM

I am a SC Category candidate, i have got 162 marks, is there any chance for me?
10th March 2012, 11:28 AM

i have got 171 marks in ibps...i m a general candidate... will i get a job
10th March 2012, 01:10 PM

I have got 138 marks.Will I get a chance for interview and get a job
10th March 2012, 02:11 PM

i got 160 in ibps clerk exam. is their is a chance in general category.please tell
10th March 2012, 02:18 PM

iam monika mittal from jaipur dist. i scored 168 marks in ibps clerical would i got chance in first list or not , tell me highest score
10th March 2012, 04:39 PM

i have got163 marks in gen. cat. can i called for interview
10th March 2012, 06:29 PM

sir, i have got 155 marks as general category, i have filled my form from jharkhand. is any chance that i have called by any bank for interview.
10th March 2012, 07:02 PM

Sir I have scored160 in the ibps clerical exam and belong to general category can.I get call for interview
10th March 2012, 07:19 PM

i have got 154 in gen .there is any chance ?
10th March 2012, 08:02 PM

i have got 163 marks obc z dr any chance? any idea? coz in po i scored 152 n d cutoffs r vry high, m worried ... plz tell me d highest score in ibps clerk
10th March 2012, 09:11 PM

mukesh kumar verma
i got 228 mark kya mera selection hoga
10th March 2012, 09:15 PM
mukesh kumar verma4

mukesh kumar verma
sir i got 228 mark
kya mera selection hoga
10th March 2012, 09:42 PM

sir I got 158marks in ibps clerk. I belongs to general catogery of andhra pradesh will I get job
10th March 2012, 11:22 PM

What is maximum marks scored in Ibps clerk exam 2011 ?
10th March 2012, 11:29 PM

I have got 155 in IBPS clerk.gen category.what is my chance?
11th March 2012, 09:28 AM

What is Highest or lowest cut off marks in ibps clerk result
11th March 2012, 09:34 AM

Sir I have got 141 marks in IBPS Clerk exam. I am an obc candidate. Is it sufficient to call for interview? Plz tell me. Idrish khan(UP).
11th March 2012, 12:34 PM

i have scored 151 so can anyone confirm whether i will get an interview call or not
sks
11th March 2012, 12:36 PM
sangramsamal51

i have scored 151 marks so can i get a call for interview
11th March 2012, 12:52 PM

I got 156 marks in ibps clerk ,belong to gen. category ,is there any chance to interview call
11th March 2012, 02:13 PM

I GOT 126 MARKS .WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW
11th March 2012, 03:00 PM

list of bank who provide job by the IBPS test
11th March 2012, 03:03 PM

Sir, i am vikas tiwari & got 230 marks in ibps clerks exam .isn't enough it? Mo. No.9389284349
11th March 2012, 04:06 PM

i have got 176 marks in gen category. what are my chances of getting a job.
11th March 2012, 04:12 PM

I m frm gen category I hv scored 193 marks .Do I stand a fair chance?
Deepak Vishwakarma
11th March 2012, 04:48 PM

I got 122 marks in SC category from Andhra Pradesh, will i get a interview call?
11th March 2012, 07:05 PM

what is the highest numbers acquired by any general candidate?
11th March 2012, 07:46 PM

i hv scored 155 in gen.category. My brother hd cleard IBPS PO with 148 marks and he nt gt interview cl yt frm ny of bank. Is there ny chance for me wen d competition is so tough in clerical exm ? plz rply.
11th March 2012, 09:36 PM

Hi sir, I am Mahendra Kumar Vijay from Rajasthan. I had got 166 marks in ibps clerk 2011-12 exam. is there any chance to get job.
i belongs to GENERAL category from Rajasthan. sir please send the question which are may be asked in the interviews. thanks.
12th March 2012, 09:44 AM

hii everybody my self amit nd i m liveing gujarat....i got 147 score card nd i came from to minority class( sc)..i want to know i have any chance for interview nd i also want to know its good score for final selection...if u have any idea so plz reply me my email id is [email protected]
12th March 2012, 10:38 AM

what is maximum marks in ibps clerk for obc.i got 168 marks can i appeared for interview with this marks .my name is chandra shekhar chouhan from dhanbad
12th March 2012, 11:00 AM

What is the highest score in obc catagory in ibps clerk
12th March 2012, 11:25 AM
masuka123

dear,,,,,,,,,,,
IBPS exam is conducted by common written examination from the year 2011
eligibility
you must be citizen of India,
minimum percentage is 50% as you have 56% you are eligible for this exam,
and you must get 60% in the tenth
degree in any discipline from any recognized university,
12th March 2012, 11:49 AM

sir i m from general cat. , i have scored 172 marks in ibps clerk exam, what r my chances n can u tell me what is the max score obtained in ibps clerk exam
12th March 2012, 12:28 PM

sir , i got 192 in obc cat. punjab (what r th chances of getting job ) > Ranjodh Singh email> [email protected] pls rply me
12th March 2012, 12:48 PM

Sir I have scored 160 in the ibps clerical exam and belong to general category. can I get call for interview

i have filled my form from Patna.
12th March 2012, 12:50 PM
LOKESH1863

Dear Sir
I m swapnil Patwardhan got 138 Marks in IBPS Cleark exam Can you pls share chances.... ??
opportunity in banks .. urgently..
12th March 2012, 01:11 PM
sunilpati

Hi dear......
The cut off marks for IBPS clerk exam are as follows.....

For more details official website of IBPS .

Good luck.......