13th September 2014, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

For BPO job companies do verify educational background?

I completed my btech course with 5 arrears. So i applied for BPOs like Dell,Wipro and got selected for tech support by bluffing them by giving fake edited mark sheets as they need only graduates. Now im afraid about joining. So Do these companies verify Educational background. and what do they do if they find out??

13th September 2014, 01:44 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: For BPO job companies do verify educational background?

BPO JOB ELIGIBILITY:

Of course they will verify your certificate once you join and cheating with the mark sheets doesn't seem to be a good solution for your problem instead try to clear all the arrears in the time gap by givig the supplemetary exams provided from the college so that you can have a reason to say that your final marksheet will be given from the college after some months where you will have all the subjects marked passed by default without any edit.

My advice to you would be do not try any of the shortcuts like this because once they find out that you were cheating the consequences will be very bad that they can also make possible for you to not get job anywhere else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?