15th December 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Schedule of Capegemini off campus placement in Tamil Nadu?

When will Capegemini off campus will be conducted for present batch in engineering in Tamilnadu? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

31st December 2015, 10:49 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Schedule of Capegemini off campus placement in Tamil Nadu?

Capgemini off-campus drive is scheduled to be conduced latest by 25th of January 2016 near SIPCOT, industrial park.
As there is a good amount of requirements for the associate software engineer in capgemini, so there are chances that it will hire more people next year that is in 2016. So, you need to prepare yourself very strongly to crack the off-campus drive of capgemini. Since, capgemini is world class company and the questions that are asked in capgenini is little bit tougher as compared to the questions that are asked in other campus drive conducted.
SO, prepare java and oops, as this is the field from where most of the questions will be asked.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?