1st January 2015, 12:31 PM
manish18kc

What is the fee structure of MSW in distance course

what is fee structure of msw in distance course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MSW in distance course -- [New]
  2. How to study MSW after B.A?
  3. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in MSW?
  5. Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?
  6. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
  7. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of MSW course?
  9. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  10. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a HR personnel? How to get admission in MSW course by distance education
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
  14. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  15. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  17. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  18. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
3rd August 2015, 01:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MSW in distance course

The fee structure of MSW in distance course as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

=> Rs.12100/-(I year)

=> Rs.12000/-(II year)

==> Duration of the year:- Minimum 2 years and Max 2 years.

:: Eligibility Criteria

=> Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University

=> Minimum age as on in the 1st Jan.

=> Academic Year:- No Bar

** Name of MSW distance education College

=> College of Social Work, Nirmala Niketan

=> Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Khajamalai Campus, Trichy, Tamil Nadu

=> Dr. G.R.Damodaran College of Science, Civil Aerodrome Post, Avinashi road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

=> Little flower Institute of Social sciences And Health, Kaithapoyil, Kozhikode, Kerala

=> Madurai Institute of Social Sciences and Health, Alagarkovil Road, Madurai, Tamil Nadu

=> Maharaja College for Women, Erode Road P.B. No: 17, Perundurai, Erode, Tamil Nadu

=> Osmania University, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

=> Raja’s College, Thiruvaiyaru, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu

=> Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantupur, Andhra Pradesh

=> Tamil Nadu Open University, Dote Campus, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?