1st February 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Oracle certification for fresher in India

Dear Sir,
I'm a 2014 passed out majoring in CSE and have knowledge in Java,J2ee,HTML,C and bit C .As of now there are no openings for freshers and I want ti learn Oracle and try to get certified as OCA.But,I want to know,whether there is any scope for oracle freshers?I think having database kniwledge would be an advantage for fresher.

Thanks & Regards,
T.SaiManojKumar

1st February 2015, 10:02 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Query regarding scope of Oracle certification for fresher in India

SCOPE OF ORACLE CERTIFICATION:

Yes, it's really good that you are taking initiative to do certification courses which will ofcourse add up to your resume. Since Java is owned by Oracle now OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) certification course covers the basics of Java + Oracle DB which adds in more weightage when you attend freshers interview.

So, start doing the course and make sure that you prepare well for the final exam and meanwhile apply for openings in companies which are coming up with freshers recruitment and even if you have not completed the course, just mention ongoing in your resume for OCA course and make sure you will be prepare for the technical questions which would be based on it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?