27th January 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to work in Mahindra-Satyam?

hello
Mahindra Satyam is coming to our college
for campus interview.........i just want to know
that this company is good as I have heard
about the satyam scandal so is there any problem
if I will work there?

1st February 2015, 11:24 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is there any difficulty to work in Mahindra-Satyam?

DIFFICULTIES TO WORK IN MAHINDRA SATYAM:

Satyam scandal was addressed long back and right now they have partnered with Tech Mahindra for past 2 years which build them to be one of the best among other services companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture etc.. So do not worry on those things and just start your preparation for the selection round which would be,

-> Aptitude.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Make sure that you prepare well everyday which you have in hand and give your best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?