29th January 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Job after CCNA and Linux course? Online Certification is must or not for a fresher?

Sir/Madam, I am Rajkumar doing final year Computer Science and Engineering. I completed my CCNA course and now, I practise in Linux course. I have a doubt about, Is a CCNA Online exam certification must important in networking jobs for a fresher? I had a CCNA course completion certificate from my course center, And now I had well knowledge about CCNA. But I have doubt about Online Certification is must or not for a fresher? And also I have been one year time for my degree completion. In this one year gap what kind of knowledge, would i developed for my job in networking field?

30th January 2015, 06:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job after CCNA and Linux course? Online Certification is must or not for a fresher?

Great, you had good future plan and yes, it's good to be certified in CCNA from Cisco the certification will boost your career chances, still you had one more year to complete your degree.

Then, it's better to go with Linux and gain proper knowledge in it as Linux is essential to be succeed in networking field.

It's not mandatory to be certified in CCNA or Linux to get better job. All you need to have good knowledge about networking, only certification will attracts the recruiters towards shortlisting you. As, certification cost you nearly Rs.18000 if you think you can invest it's better to be certified or else you can do it after getting job.

In, this one year try to learn about Linux and Microsoft operating system(Servers) getting knowledge about them will definitely helps you in getting good job in networking domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?