10th April 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Diploma Engineering Intern interview of Aptiv Bangalore

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Aptiv Bangalore for the post of Diploma Engineering Intern. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as Diploma Engineering Intern in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

13th April 2021, 12:52 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Diploma Engineering Intern interview of Aptiv Bangalore

Selection criteria in Diploma Engineering Intern interview of Aptiv Bangalore:-

The applicants will be selected on the basis of Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.

For more details about selection process you can visit into the official website of Diploma Engineering Intern interview of Aptiv Bangalore.
14th April 2021, 12:36 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Diploma Engineering Intern interview of Aptiv Bangalore

Selection criteria in Diploma Engineering Intern interview of Aptiv Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification, skills and experience.

Shortlisted applicants will go through 4 rounds of interview procedure which are as follows.
1. Ability test
2. Technical test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview.

Applicant's final selection will be done through HR interview.
14th April 2021, 07:54 PM
Princee97

**Selection criteria in Diploma Engineering Intern interview of Aptiv Bangalore are as follows:

1. The first process is the Online Written test, then it is followed by the Group Discussion, then it is followed by the Technical Interview, then at the last the HR Interview round.
2. The number of processes of the intership will increase or decrease according to the number of candidates.
3. The final selection is based on the performance in all the processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?