10th April 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in a Business Development Associate interview of Byjus Kolkata

Can any of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Byjus Kolkata for the post of a Business Development Associate? I am interested in attending an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

13th April 2021, 12:34 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in a Business Development Associate interview of Byjus Kolkata

Selection procedure in a Business Development Associate interview of Byjus Kolkata is as follows.

1. Applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification, skills and experience.

2. Shortlisted applicants will be go through following stages-
1. Ability test
2. Communication skills test
3. Interview with management
4. HR interview.

Applicant's final selection will be done through HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.byjus.com
14th April 2021, 03:20 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in a Business Development Associate interview of Byjus Kolkata

Selection procedure in a Business Development Associate interview of Byjus Kolkata:-

You will be selected into two stages i.e.,
✓Telephonic Interview &
✓Multiple rounds of face to face Interview.

For further details about selection process you can check the official notification.
14th April 2021, 08:05 PM
Princee97

**Selection procedure in a Business Development Associate interview of Byjus Kolkata are as follows:
There are 3-4 rounds of the interview.
1. First is the phone call interview.
2. Second is the vedio call or face to face interview basics or introduction interview.
3. Third is the main vedio call or face to face interview. This includes selling of the products.
4. Fourth is the HR final or last interview.

**for more details visit on the link below:
http://www.byjus.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?