26th July 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria and procedure of AppInventive Noida Software Developer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of AppInventive Noida for the post of Software Developer. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

1st July 2023, 08:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria and procedure of AppInventive Noida Software Developer interview?

Selection process of AppInventive Noida Software Developer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of AppInventive Noida Software Developer recruitment is given below:

Name of the Company- AppInventive

Name of the job position- Software Developer

@ The selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds and they are as follows:
* Technical Round 1
* Technical Round 2
* HR Round

@ In Technical round, they may be asking about the questions related to pure technical concepts. They may include questions on OOPS Concepts, Strings, Arrays, Pattern Printing, Sorting Questions...etc.,

@ And HR round will include normal general HR round based questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?