5th January 2012, 09:07 PM
msandhya

Will I be eligible for Bank Exam after passing Mechanical Engineering? What are the government posts for which I will be eligible?

i am a mechanical engineering student,i will be a graduate at 2012.,i am studying final year b.tech.my dob is aug,1991..,so i wanted to know weather i am eligible for 2012 examination.,?and what all other government posts i am eligible ? so plz kindly let me know..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from YCMOU
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  3. Is UPSC exam enough for getting a government job in Mechanical and Civil Engineering field?
  4. Am I eligible for AIEEE exam after passing diploma in mechanical field
  5. How many posts are available in government field after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get a government or a bank job after passing Mechanical Engineering with 81.2%?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  9. Am I eligible for bank post after scoring 59.5% marks
  10. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for bank exam after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical branch
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any post in Air Force after passing 12th with 56%?
  14. Am i eligible for IIT after passing mechanical engineering with 59% in SE
  15. Am I eligible for bank after passing 12th with 68%?
  16. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs or any other government job after passing 12th board with 51% and BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Am I eligible for bank exam after passing 12th with 76%
9th January 2012, 06:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Bank Exam after passing Mechanical Engineering? What are the government posts for which I will be eligible?

You can apply for banking jobs in public sector. The recruitment for various posts is through written test and interview. Many public sector firms like BHEL, BEL, ONGC, etc. recruit mechanical engineers. Some of these companies consider the GATE score instead of conducting written test. You can also apply for the post of engineer in Railways. RRB conducts written test and interview for the recruitment of same. You can also write the tests conducted by UPSC, PSC, SSC, etc.
2nd March 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Bank Exam after passing Mechanical Engineering? What are the government posts for which I will be eligible?

i am b.tech graduate,i finished my graduation in 2007...and currently doing my m.tech parttime.. i like to try for banking exams..pls help me to what post i can try and how to prepare for the exams..should i need to go for any training classes are i can prepare by self...help me..
8th April 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my graduation in 2015.,is it better to study d post graduate programme soon aftr i complete my graduation or have some work experience .,.,,,,,,plz help me.......,
8th April 2012, 06:15 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your Mechanical engineering then you are eligible for Government jobs like

UPSC jobs

Railway

Defence

Postal

Banking sector

etc..............
8th April 2012, 08:58 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

you can apply in IBPS entrance examination.

This examination is conduct by 19 banks together.

after qualifying the examination you will get the score card through that score card

you will be able to apply in those 19 banks whenever these banks issue notification of vacancy.

you can apply for post called TECHNICAL OFFICER .

You can also apply for BANK PO.

Minimum Qualification

Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Recognized University

Age limit-

20 to 30 yrs for General Category (relaxation for sc/st/obc).

ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTIONS PATTERN

Quantitative aptitude --- 50 QUESTIONS
English - -----------------50 QUESTIONS
reasoning ---------------- 50 QUESTIONS
Professional knowledge-----50 QUESTIONS

After clearing the exam you will have to clear the INTERVIEW for getting the job in BANK.

For detail Information Read

EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER

or

visit website -- www.ibps.in
26th April 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a mechical engineer n i hav applied for the bank clerical exams!!!will i get any priorty of being a engineer when it comes to promotion!!! do you think engineers shd go for bank exams??
24th July 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,my mechanical engg will over in 2013 ....want to know about the job of technical officer in bank.
14th August 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i am passing BE with 55% marks ,can i eligible for government job ? and which type of job i can get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?