1st December 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Cognizant Kolkata Programmer Analyst Trainee interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Cognizant Kolkata for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee? I am interested to attend an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

3rd December 2019, 08:55 AM
Lijishaf

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cognizant Kolkata Programmer Analyst Trainee interview?

Depending upon the method of your application, as the first stage there will be an aptitude test.
And the shortlisted candidates may be selected for the technical interview where your technical knowledge will be tested and then an HR interview where you will be asked about your personal interests ,area of interest to work etc.
3rd December 2019, 10:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cognizant Kolkata Programmer Analyst Trainee interview?

Selection Process of Cognizant Kolkata Programmer Analyst Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Cognizant Kolkata Programmer Analyst Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Programmer Analyst Trainee

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds.

@ Coding Assessment round (Option is given to attempt for the assessment immediately as you register over application link or within 24 hours)

@ Technical and HR Interview (For shortlisted candidates)

And the Interview location may be Delhi-NCR or Kolkata or Pune or Coimbatore or Hyderabad or Chennai or Pune..etc.,

You need to qualify the rounds mentioned above one by one to get selected finally.
4th December 2019, 06:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure in Cognizant Kolkata Programmer Analyst Trainee interview?

Selection procedure in Cognizant Kolkata Programmer Analyst Trainee interview goes through the following steps:

1.Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
2. Interview Location: Kolkata/Delhi
NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.

You may also send your updated resume to the company's email - [email protected]. They will respond to you within 24 hours as per their requirements.

You may visit the website www.cognizant.com for more information.
4th December 2019, 11:59 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Cognizant

Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee

Selection Procedure:-

-Online Test for general abilities check.
-Technical Interview for programming abilities.
-HR Interview.

Official Website:http://www.cognizant.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?