24th March 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am very much interested to do Training
in this Summer in BEL. Kindly provide me the
procedure in details for applying in the same?
I am from Electrical Engineering branch of B.Tech in 3rd year now.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in core Mechanical companies for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  10. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  12. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How should I apply for summer training?
  15. Detailed procedure of summer training in ONGC and BEL?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  18. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2015, 12:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for summer training in BEL which is one of the core companies of Electrical Engineering students. Since there is no online provision of application in BEL, you need to apply offline. You need to visit the concerned branch of BEL. You need to approach HR department and get the application form. Then you need to fill the application form correctly as per the specified instructions and submit it to the specified authority before the stipulated date. You may need to pay a certain amount of money as training fees. Then they will give you a confirmation receipt and later on provide you the dates and venue of your training in BEL.
20th March 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir, I am student of btech 2nd yr in Govt. Engg. College sonbhadra up(Aktu)
I want to do summer training of 6week in BEL.
How can I apply for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?