6th May 2021, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C++ Developer interview?

Sir/Madam, I came to know that Concerto Software Systems Mumbai is scheduling an interview for the post of C++ Developer. I am interested in working over there for the same post. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this interview. Kindly tell me immediately.

6th May 2021, 10:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C++ Developer interview?

Selection procedure in Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C++ Developer interview.

If you are appearing for the interview, you will undergo few rounds of the interview as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round of the selection process.

2. GD: After being qualified for Aptitude Test, You have to appear in GD Test. You have to clear this test for the next round of the selection process.

3. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile. Also, they can ask about your final year project details and a few technical question related to that.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss your annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
https://www.concertosoft.com/
7th May 2021, 11:04 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C++ Developer interview?

Selection procedure in Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C++ Developer interview:-

The candidate will be selected for this post of C++ Developer on the basis of face to face interview. The Interview will be done into three rounds i.e., Aptitude Questions Programs, In Technical Round (They asked about OOPS Concept) or HR Round. Candidate's have go to company for this interview rounds.

Go to the official website for more details about selection procedure.
8th May 2021, 12:28 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Selection procedure in Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C++ Developer interview is as follows.

Applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience and skills.

Shortlisted applicants will go through number of stages if interview.

Applicant's final selection will be done through HR interview.

Applicant must have completed minimum qualification of graduation.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.concertosoft.com
26th October 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure in Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C Developer interview?

selection process online test is not open. Becouse is again and again error
17th December 2021, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure in Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C Developer interview?

i am not able to give the apptitude test
18th May 2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

todays c developer Apptitude link is not working.help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?