9th February 2020, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in a Java Developer Trainee interview of Concerto Software Systems Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Can any of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Concerto Software Systems Pvt Ltd Mumbai for the post of a Java Developer Trainee? I am interested in attending an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

29th December 2022, 08:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in a Java Developer Trainee interview of Concerto Software Systems Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Selection process of Java Developer Trainee of Concerto Software Systems Pvt Ltd Mumbai recruitment:

The selection process of Java Developer Trainee in Concerto Software Systems Pvt Ltd Mumbai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Concerto Software Systems Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer Trainee

>> The selection process of this recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds.
@ Online Test and
@ Face to Face Interview

>> In order to crack this recruitment, you should have good knowledge of Java, .NET and DBMS Concepts.

>> You should be able to develop the software in C Programming language too.

>> As a Java Developer, you are required to execute all the full software development life cycle and document the software functionality.

>> You need to involve in developing the flowcharts, layouts as well as documentation in order to identify the solutions and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?