22nd July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Training, Food and Accommodation offered in Wipro to its employee?

Sir/Madam,
I have got placed at Wipro and I would like to know about the rest of the steps, about the Training programs and the food and accommodation provided by Wipro?

23rd July 2015, 09:51 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Training, Food and Accommodation offered in Wipro to its employee?

You have not mentioned your stream because Wipro has lots of streams like MCA GIS, BCA / B.Sc GIS, WASE, WISTA, GIMS, Non-Engineering and Developers.etc. They will send offer letter and reporting mail in within one month of the time. In that mail, they will mention all the details about training, boarding and lodging. They won't provide any food and accommodation. But, they will reimburse your second class train ticket and flight ticket and they will provide Rs.3,200 from date of joining. The majority of training will be three months.

More details, visit the official website: Click here !!!
16th October 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Training, Food and Accommodation offered in Wipro to its employee?

Tell me when does wipro training start for freshers 2020
9th March 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc I got placed in Wipro ! I want to know about training period, food, accommodation offered in Wipro
17th May 2022, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got selection from wipro so i want to know about the accomodation and food. They had mentioned that they will provide 3200 from date of joining will i get this amount only once or till I complete the bond?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?