28th May 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Dell EMC, Bengaluru Software Engineering Manager interview?

Hi friends, I am little afraid because I want to secure a job in Dell EMC, Bengaluru. Actually they are going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Engineering Manager. Please let me know about the selection procedure for this post in this interview.

31st May 2019, 12:49 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Dell EMC, Bengaluru Software Engineering Manager interview?

Selection Procedure:

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile. You can expect technical questions on C, C++, Java, Python, AWS, Angular JS etc.

2. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions to verify how you can handle any complex situation. Also they will judge your management skill and your innovative ideas to run a team with low CP.

3. HR Discussion: Once you cleared the above 2 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about your annual package and your responsibility.
31st May 2019, 02:44 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Dell EMC, Bengaluru Software Engineering Manager interview?

Selection procedure of Dell EMC, Bengaluru Software Engineering Manager Interview are as follows:-
The process has 5 rounds -
1. GD
2. Technical Aptitude and Essay Writing
3. Case Study
4. Technical Interview
5. HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?