28th May 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineering Manager in Dell EMC, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of Software Engineering Manager post which is available in Dell EMC, Bengaluru company. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

31st May 2019, 01:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineering Manager in Dell EMC, Bengaluru?

Job description of Software Engineering Manager:

The Development manager is responsible for a group of modules that are part of an enterprise Data Protection software.

You have to develop functional processes and operational policies within the area managed.

You have to provide innovative solutions to complex problems, and communicates progress toward project/program goals.

You have to create schedules and work plans and also accountable for managing a budget.

Your responsibility is to develop and provides challenging yet appropriate assignments, evaluates work, communicates progress toward career development and goals.

Also you have to interfaces with senior management to report on project and program milestones and to present project needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?