28th May 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Dell EMC, Bengaluru Software Engineering Manager interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Dell EMC, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineering Manager. I am a BTech CSE graduate. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

30th May 2019, 10:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dell EMC, Bengaluru Software Engineering Manager interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility to attend Dell EMC, Bengaluru Software Engineering Manager interview are given below;

You must have completed BS/MS degree in Computer Science Engineering or any equivalent technical branch from any recognized university.

You must have minimum 2 years of management experience.

You must have 12 plus years of experience with building enterprise scale and large scale distributed systems.

You must have conflict resolution skills.

You must have working experience with with AWS and/or Azure.
31st May 2019, 12:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dell EMC, Bengaluru Software Engineering Manager interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineering Manager interview in Dell EMC:

1. You must have at least 2 years of Management experience.

2. You must have at least 2 years of experience of developing/building enterprise software products using Agile Methodologies.

3. You must have hands-on with technical leadership in building enterprise software products predominantly on Linux/Windows platform using C/C++/Java.

4. You must have experience of interfaces with senior management to report on project and program milestones and to present project needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?