11th February 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I came to know that Dhyan Networks and Technologies hiring for Quality Assurance Engineer post for BTech candidates. So, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this post conducted by Dhyan Networks and Technologies. Please reply to me asap.

14th February 2019, 09:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer interview is done through the following rounds.

1). Online Test comprises of (Reasoning & Technical - C & C++)

2). Face to Face Technical interview at Chennai office premises.
15th February 2019, 06:45 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer interview?

Selection Process of Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Dhyan Networks and Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Quality Assurance Engineer

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

<> Online Test

<> Face to Face Technical Interview

Detailed information is as follows,

@ You are required to attend online test which consists of Analytical, Reasoning, C, C++, Logical based questions.

@ Once you get selected in Online Test then you will be called for attending technical Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?