11th February 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Quality Assurance Engineer in Dhyan Networks and Technologies?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Quality Assurance Engineer in Dhyan Networks and Technologies. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Dhyan Networks and Technologies. So, I want to know about the salary.

14th February 2019, 10:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Quality Assurance Engineer in Dhyan Networks and Technologies?

After selection as Quality Assurance Engineer in Dhyan Networks and Technologies, you can get around Rs. 4.0 LPA. You must have passed BE/B.Tech with IT/CSE/ECE or MCA from any recognized university with at least 70% and above throughout your academics to be eligible to apply for Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Dhyan Networks and Technologies.
15th February 2019, 07:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Quality Assurance Engineer in Dhyan Networks and Technologies?

Salary Package offered in Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information of salary package offered in Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Dhyan Networks and Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Quality Assurance Engineer

>> Salary Offered:- Rs.2.78 Lakh Per Annum (Fixed) and Rs.27,000/- variable pay per annum

Click here for Official Website
15th February 2019, 08:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services (P) Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Associate

Salary Offered - Rs.4,20,000/- per annum

Hence, once you get selected then you will be earning the above mentioned salary. Some of the skills required are,
@ Knowledge of SQL
@ Domain Knowledge
@ Knowledge of regular expressions like Perl or Java..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?