11th February 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Quality Assurance Engineer in Dhyan Networks and Technologies?

Hello friends, I came to know that Dhyan Networks and Technologies is hiring Quality Assurance Engineer. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

15th February 2019, 06:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Quality Assurance Engineer in Dhyan Networks and Technologies?

Job Profile of Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Dhyan Networks and Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Dhyan Networks and Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Quality Assurance Engineer

Qualification Required:-

>> Candidates who have completed their B.Tech/ B.E in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have done their MCA course are also eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics should be 70% marks and no pending backlogs allowed.

>> Candidates having 0 years experience are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

Salary Offered:- Rs.2.78 Lakhs Per Annum

Selection Process:

<> Online Test
<> Face to Face Technical Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?