9th May 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Amazon, Secunderabad Customer Service Associate interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Secunderabad. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Amazon, Secunderabad?

14th May 2019, 01:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Amazon, Secunderabad Customer Service Associate interview?

There will be couple of rounds of interview to get selected for the Customer Service Associate in Amazon.
If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo below rounds of interview:

1. Group Discussion: They will provide a topic for group discussion and you have to discuss on this and provide your thoughts on this. They will verify your communication skills in this round.

2. Writing skill test: They will give some topic to draft a mail to verify your writing skill ability.

3. Personal Interview: They will as about your academic details and other require skill sets in this round of interview.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.

For more details about this opening you can visit the below website:
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/teams/customer-service-associates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?