15th April 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure folloed in Mphasis, Bengaluru Technical Support Officer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Mphasis, Bengaluru for the post of Technical Support Officer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

17th April 2019, 12:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure folloed in Mphasis, Bengaluru Technical Support Officer Interview?

Hello Dear,

Mphasis is hiring for Technical support Executive, please find below details for the same

Qualification: Any Graduate

Selection Process:
--------------------

There will be couple of round and you have to clear all of them to get selected for the Technical support Executive role in Mphasis:

1. The first round will be a group discussion round to check your communication skill
2. Next you will be undergo a technical round of interview to check the necessary technical skills.
3. Next there will be a Managerial round where you will be asked scenario based question to verify how you react in any complex situation.
4. If you will be able to clear all of the above round you will be called for HR discussion to discuss about your roles and salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?