9th March 2012, 10:35 PM
viruvadivel

What is the process for IBPS interview? Topics related to the interview and study material?

Hi, my name is vadivel. i have cleared IBPS Po exam.now i want to prepare for Interview. please tell me what is the future process now and please mail me all interview related topics and study material. my mail id is... [email protected]

10th March 2012, 07:57 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process for IBPS interview? Topics related to the interview and study material?

THe institute also conducts interview skill training programmes to train interviewers in the art and science of conducting interviews , The objective conducting interviews to check the inter personla skills of candidates along with tacit knowledge about the job profile . it has a credible , skilled & experienced team of experts that is located in all metropolitan cities and stae capitals of india. In the past two years , it has assessed more then 50000 candidates through the process of interviews in more than 20locations across the nation
4th April 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process for IBPS interview? Topics related to the interview and study material?

Hi, my name is namita. i have cleared IBPS Po exam.now i want to prepare for Interview. please tell me what is the future process now and please mail me all interview related topics and study material. my mail id is... [email protected]
29th October 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hii, my name is bhavna. i have cleared IBPS CWE-RRB exam. please tell me what is the future process now and please mail me all interview related topics and study material. my mail id is... [email protected]
1st February 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

plz give proffestional knowledge metirial
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?