28th January 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Uber, Gurgaon Community Operations Expert interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Uber, Gurgaon for the post of Community Operations Expert. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

7th February 2019, 10:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Uber, Gurgaon Community Operations Expert interview?

Eligible candidates are selected through a rounds of face-to-face Interviews for the position of Community Operations Expert in Uber, Gurgaon. Candidates who have passed graduation or post graduation in any specialization from any recognized university/institutions are eligible to appear in the Community Operations Expert interview in Uber, Gurgaon. Candidates must have strong communication skills (written & verbal both) to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th February 2019 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?