28th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Community Operations Expert in Uber, Gurgaon?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in Uber, Gurgaon for the post of Community Operations Expert? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

7th February 2019, 10:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Community Operations Expert in Uber, Gurgaon?

Job description of Community Operations Expert in Uber, Gurgaon:

You will work as a Community Operating Expert for the development and support of efforts in CEE. Community operations are leading the issue of how riders and drivers support the worldwide partner.
You will be act as managerial role with a heavy focus on people management, data analytics, and continuous improvement process. You will also work with engineering and process teams to improve internal equipment and overall user experience.
You will be providing support in India to get creative, design and lead and then be able to implement your ideas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?