28th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Community Operations Expert in Uber, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of Uber, Gurgaon for the post of Community Operations Expert then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Uber, Gurgaon.

7th February 2019, 09:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Community Operations Expert in Uber, Gurgaon?

If you are selected for the post of Community Operations Expert in Uber, Gurgaon, you can get a average salary pay of Rs. 6 LPA. You must be any graduate or post graduate from any recognized university to be eligible to appear in the Community Operations Expert interview in Uber, Gurgaon. You must have strong analytical, logical skills, written & verbal communication skills to be eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?