10th March 2021, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in GBS Junior Engineer interview of Flex Chennai

Can any of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Flex Chennai for the post of GBS Junior Engineer? I am interested in attending an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

14th March 2021, 07:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in GBS Junior Engineer interview of Flex Chennai

Selection procedure in GBS Junior Engineer interview of Flex Chennai :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions to verify your skill to handle any critical and complex situation.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://flex.com/
15th March 2021, 03:20 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in GBS Junior Engineer interview of Flex Chennai

Selection procedure in GBS Junior Engineer interview of Flex Chennai is as follows.

Applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and skills.

Shortlisted applicant will go through number of interviews.

Final selection will be done through HR interview.

Applicant must be BTech graduate for this role.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?