23rd March 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in HCL Technologies Limited, Noida SQL Support Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in HCL Technologies Limited, Noida for the post of SQL Support? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

25th March 2019, 03:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in HCL Technologies Limited, Noida SQL Support Interview?

Selection procedure will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in face to face interview in HCL Technologies Limited, Noida for the position of SQL Support. Those candidate who have passed BE/BTech (Computer Science/
Information Systems/ Information Technology / Biotechnology) /BCA/MCA from any recognized university are eligible to attend SQL Support in HCL Technologies Limited, Noida. Candidates must have 1 - 5 years of experience to be eligible for that interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?