13th December 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Service Assurance Engineer in Cisco Systems, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Cisco Systems, Bengaluru for the post of Service Assurance Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Service Assurance Engineer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

29th December 2022, 08:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Service Assurance Engineer in Cisco Systems, Bengaluru?

Job profile of Service Assurance Engineer in Cisco Systems, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Service Assurance Engineer in Cisco Systems, Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Cisco Systems

Name of the Job Position - Service Assurance Engineer

>> As a Service Assurance Engineer, you are required to debug the defects and develop the dashboard using the modern monitoring tools in order to enable the reduction in detection time.

>> You are required to act as a member of DevOps team to provide the design inputs as well as operational standard methodologies.

>> Also you need to monitor the accuracy of the inbound data feeds as well as data conditioning processes and should work with the Engineering leaders in order to identify and drive the resolution of the quality gaps.

>> You are required to provide design recommendations for complex systems and applications and certify the capabilities for availability, serviceability and reliability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?