6th April 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Mindtree Kalinga Junior Engineer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Mindtree Kalinga for the post of Junior Engineer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

11th April 2019, 12:02 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Mindtree Kalinga Junior Engineer Interview?

Selection procedure of Mindtree Kalinga for Junior Engineer Interview would be completed in 3 rounds:-

i)Telephonic interview or the HR round:- They will ask about your interest, hobbies etc.

ii)Technical Interview:- This will be test of your skills, required to perform the job role.

iii)Operations round:- This would a face to face interview with your manager.

After the selection process is over, and you are hired they will provide you with all the necessary trainings required for the job. So, basically the interview is just to check your confidence, skills and communication skills.
11th April 2019, 12:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection of candidates in Mindtree Kalinga for the position of Junior Engineer is carried out through following rounds:

- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview

Candidates who have qualified all above mentioned rounds are selected for the position of Junior Engineer in Mindtree Kalinga
11th April 2019, 08:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Mindtree Kalinga Junior Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Mindtree Kalinga Junior Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Mindtree Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Aptitude Test
@ Group Discussion
@ Technical Interview

Hence, you are required to qualify the above mentioned rounds one by one and some of the major skills required are,
* Basic understanding of technical terms namely CPU, IP Address, Memory, Server, Network..etc.,
* Knowledge of My SQL, Windows, ITIL Basic concepts, Linux..etc.,

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?